Accessing Azure Dev Tools
Follow the steps provided below in accessing the Microsoft Education Hub.
- Go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools
- Click on the blue “Sign in” button.
- Enter your Fanshawe College provided e-mail address. This would be email@example.com for students and firstname.lastname@example.org for staff.
- Use your standard Fanshawe College password (same password used to login to FanshaweOnline or WebAdvisor).
- Upon signing in, you may be asked to agree to the terms and conditions (for first time users). If not, you should see the software catalogue with over 80 software titles available for download.
- The first time you sign in, you should see the following page:
- You may wish to start the tour, or select “Maybe Later”.
- Software is located under the “Software” category on the left pane.
- If after registering, verifying and logging in you have issues seeing the software page, click here.
* Microsoft classifies “Active Students” as students that are actively attending classes. Once you graduate, un-enroll, or have a gap (Summer holidays) in your education, you are not considered active. (please note this definition can change at any time, and follows each vendor’s license agreement).
Contact the IT Service Desk if you have any questions or need clarification.