Registrar’s Office Contact Information
- Some services may not be available after 4:30pm Mondays to Thursdays and on Saturdays at the London Campus.
- Staff from the First Nations Centre are available to meet with students at the London Downtown Campus upon request.
Our Communication with you
Users who contact us with regards to personal information (i.e. username or password) will be asked to show proof of identity. You will be asked to provide your Fanshawe College student number and one or more of the following:
- Fanshawe College student card
- Canadian government issued photo identification
- Passport (if International Student)
If you do not know your student number, you will be asked to get this number first. You can get your student number by contacting the Office of the Registrar. In some cases, the Student Number is referred to as the “Client ID”. The student number consists of 7 digits, starting with a 0. If you still can’t find the Student Number, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
If you do not have a student card, you must provide a piece of government issued photo identification that contains the address that we have on file. In some cases, we may be able to assist you with account support over phone. If you call us, we will ask you some security questions about your personal information including, but not limited to:
- Student number
- Full legal name
- Date of Birth
- Full Home Address (Including Postal Code and City)
- Email Address
- Course registration/History
Providing us with your student number is mandatory. We will not be able to assist you with any account information unless you provide us with your student number. If you do not have this number, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Correcting your Information
If any part of your information is not correct, such as:
- Legal name
- Phone Number
You will have to correct this first. This can be done via WebAdvisor (requires login), or through the Registrar’s Office.
Please note, your communication with Fanshawe may be recorded for quality assurance, training and security purposes